About Cathy Callahan: As a past school teacher, and owner of multiple successful offline businesses, Cathy Callahan moved into business online and now coaches others to do the same. She is a midwest mom of all boys and is known for working out of her closet (the only quiet space she can find).
By partnering authenticity with strategy, Cathy teaches her students how to create new connections and conversations online to get more results in their businesses. She loves teaching others how to create an actual business plan using simple, fun, and effective systems! She is the creator of Purpose Creator Action Taker University (PCAT-U).
In this episode, Jennie and Cathy discuss:
- Cathy’s journey into direct sales and network marketing
- Finding your “why”
- The importance of creating a sense of urgency
- How important is building relationships in network marketing
- Be brave enough to pivot if what you’re doing no longer fulfills you or your purpose. Being able to achieve your goals while at the same time following your heart and calling is one of the most fulfilling things in life.
- Establish a clear vision and mission for your business. Your journey to success begins with finding your “why”.
- Create a sense of urgency by running your sales and offers for a limited time. It makes people feel like they’re about to miss out or lose a great opportunity.
- Most people can search and make decisions, but sometimes they need a little more human interaction. Take advantage of opportunities to engage your audience beyond just posting, sprinkle a little fun along the way.
“Coaching is just like a party. You find some people, you figure out how you can help them with the problem you can solve, you give them a reason to show up, you deliver the message, and you give them an experience. Ask the questions that they didn’t even know that they needed answers to. And then you make the offer, and you make it like FOMO like don’t keep sitting on this.” – Cathy Callahan
CONNECT WITH CATHY CALLAHAN:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.