About Matt Drinkhahn: Matt is a proud father of three young ladies and a happy husband to his queen Julie. He has made $130MM+ in career sales and 2500+ employees/direct reports/independent contractors. Matt coaches high-performers and their teams on the mindset and business systems that level up their games. He is the host of The Eternal Optimist Podcast which launched on May 13, 2022.
In this episode, Jennie and Matt discuss:
- Evaluating your own personal level of achievement
- Being an eternal optimist
- “You can pour more into the glass. It’s refillable.”
- Do not compare your success to other people’s success. Instead, evaluate your own personal level of achievement by asking yourself on a regular basis – Are you heading towards what your life goals are?
- We need eternal optimists in the world now more than ever – people who see things positively, and are constantly trying to figure out how to turn some of life’s challenges into opportunities or something they can use to better themselves and the world.
- We, as people, are refillable; we fill through constant learning. But keep in mind that there’s no point in learning if you won’t implement it or put it into practice.
- Plan your strategy, then execute it. A person’s success depends on his or her ability to take action.
“I always want to be constantly learning as to how today’s challenges can be tomorrow’s opportunities.” – Matt Drinkhahn
CONNECT WITH MATT DRINKHAHN:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page:
Facebook podcast page:
Facebook group for Badass Crew:
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.