About Bob Burg: Bob Burg is an author and speaker who has helped companies, sales leaders, and their teams to more effectively communicate their value, sell at higher prices with less resistance, and grow their businesses based on Endless Referrals.
His book The Go-Giver which he coauthored with John David Mann, a Wall Street Journal and BusinessWeek Bestseller, has sold over a million copies and has been translated into 30 languages.
Bob is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing, and influence, and has been named one of the 30 Most Influential Leaders and one of the Top 200 Most Influential Authors in the World.
He is an advocate, supporter, and defender of the Free Enterprise system, believing that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people one serves.
He is also an unapologetic animal fanatic and served on the Board of Directors of Furry Friends Adoption and Clinic in his town of Jupiter, Florida.
In this episode, Jennie and Bob discuss:
- Bob’s golden rule of networking
- What being a go-giver actually means
- Being a giver has nothing to do with being a doormat
- All things being equal, people will do business with and refer business to those people they know, like, and trust.
- Being a go-giver is about shifting your focus from getting to giving by constantly and consistently providing immense value to others. By focusing less on what you’re going to get from the sales process, you create a phenomenal, value-based experience that’s worth 10 times 100 times more than any money you may exchange.
- Being a go-giver doesn’t mean you’re everyone’s doormat. Your influence comes from the extent to which you put other people’s interests above your own.
- The only way you can earn a whole lot of money is by serving a whole lot of people with exceptional value.
“Giving attracts. When you do it genuinely and authentically, you have their best interests at heart that inspires trust.” – Bob Burg
Bob Burg Daily Impact Email – https://burg.com/daily-impact/
CONNECT WITH BOB:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.