About Donnie Boivin: An award-winning professional sales trainer, top-200 iTunes podcaster, Marine Corp veteran, and owner of his profitable Success Champions business, you better be ready for the badassery that is Donnie Boivin. Donnie, fresh out of the Marine Corps, learned what it took to be successful in sales, business and life over two incredible decades of experience. At the age of 40, he realized he’d been living other people’s dreams and began chasing his own.
In this episode, Jennie and Donnie discuss:
- How Donnie walked away from a huge salary at a multi-million dollar company to follow his own dreams.
- Figuring out how to switch from operating as an employee to operating as a business owner.
- How being a guest on a podcast started a chain reaction that changed everything.
- Accepting the inevitability of things going wrong, and learning and growing from it
- Follow your own dreams, not someone else’s!
- It’s your business, you are the one who needs to lay all the groundwork.
- Shit is gonna break, you just have to figure it out and keep going.
- Have a vision bigger than yourself. Fight as if you don’t care if you live or die. Step into your fear.
“If something’s good It’s the fucking universe saying go that damn direction. Because it’s not about overcoming the fear. It’s about who the fuck you become going through it. Yeah, it’s about evolving into the next level yourself. And that’s probably the biggest lesson I’ve learned in running a business.” — Donnie Boivin
Get your free training video by texting “I am a success champion“ to Donnie at 817-318-6030
CONNECT WITH DONNIE BOIVIN:
Show: Success Champions
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
YouTube: COMING SOON!
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More