- About Kim Benoy: She is a mom, a wife, and a registered nurse who found a passion for inspiring others using essential oils and her voice as a podcast host. She helps women 40 and over find their courage, confidence, and calm by helping them clear out what’s holding them back.
In this episode, Jennie and Kim discuss:
- The biggest win in business
- The best way to convince others
- Integrating passion into your business
- How to build confidence
- The biggest win in this business is helping people. Having a large customer base is visible and tangible proof that you’re helping a lot of people.
- There are a lot of people who have negative views about network marketing and the best way to enlighten them about the good things about this business is not through argument, but through your actions – by continuing to help people and by succeeding together.
- Whatever it is you are passionate about or gets you up in the morning, integrate that into your business. This will make your work more fun, motivating, and life-giving.
- To take courage means to first experience fear. Out of that courage will you be able to build your confidence.
“Starting on that journey to be more courageous and confident, that starts in your own head..” — Kim Benoy
Get Kim Benoy’s guide, “Three Easy Ways To Change Your Mindset Now” for FREE by clicking on this link and signing up: https://www.midlifewithcourage.com/free-resources
Connect with Kim Benoy:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Don’t miss the Badass Direct Sales Mastery Virtual Summit, happening March 24-26, 2022! Go reserve your complimentary digital seat at https://summit.badassdirectsalesmastery.com
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.