In this episode, Jennie discusses:
- Why we keep waiting for the “right thing” and how it can hold us back
- Perfectionism: the fear of making a mistake
- Getting over the fear of what people will think
- Misconception about hearing no and why you don’t have to fear it
- Fear is holding you back but you’re stronger than you think.
- Think about all the things you’ve gone through and how you’ve won whenever you’re doubting yourself.
- We make mistakes, but we learn best from our mistakes. Feel free to screw up.
- Hearing “no” won’t kill you. It might hurt, but it gives you freedom to find the ideal person instead of wasting your time on someone who’s not into it. Celebrate the no’s.
- Just do something. Feel the fear and do it anyway.
“We often bask in the success without looking at what made it possible. Whereas, when we fall and when we fail, we tend to review what happened to figure out what went wrong and how to fix it before it happens again.” — Jennie Bellinger
For the first 500 only, sign up for the webinar here: https://www.badassdirectsalesmastery.com/keys
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More