About Allison Hatcher: Allison is at the level of Lapis Executive with Nuskin. The great benefit of being in direct sales in MLM has been that Nuskin brought her to personal development, and she has a passion for both businesses. She’s a survivor of domestic violence, and this MLM helped her start her new life.
In this episode, Jennie and Allison discuss:
- The 80/20 rule in MLM
- How to effectively recruit someone
- Meeting people where they are
- The secret to direct sales success
- You should use 80% of your feed for your lifestyle and 20% for your business – don’t overdo it, people hate seeing your products all over their feeds. Just keep showing up, keep focusing on the process, and divorce the results.
- Throughout the process of leveling up, remember you can’t walk the business for the new recruit more than they want it for themselves. Start focusing on those who are showing up and taking action.
- People will respond better if you meet them where they are and don’t bombard them with the next steps to take.
- Knowledge is needed to overcome waiting. When a customer tells you no, you need to know what the reason for their no is. A no is not a no forever, it is just a no for right now. You have to be consistent, know your market and your product, and you have to show up, because nobody else will for you.
“Flip the script to however it suits your needs, or if you saw a post that they like, connect, connect, connect. Because if you don’t connect on a personal level, and build rapport, build a relationship, as soon as you try to connect on a business level and share your product, they are going to disconnect.” – Allison Hatcher
- Free member account with wholesale pricing and a free sample to those who follow Allison on social media and join her VIP group on Facebook: https://nskn.co/okoCsI
- Allison’s BLITZ for Network Marketers: https://www.kato.website/blitz
CONNECT WITH ALLISON:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.