About Lisa Wilber & Jeff West: Lisa Wilber is a direct sales legend. She has been a top producer with Avon for 25 years. She has been the 5th (or higher) largest distributor and earner with Avon for over 2 decades.
Jeff West is a bestselling and award-winning author. His parable, “The Unexpected Tour Guide” earned the Bronze Level Award from the Axiom Business Book Award. After over 30 years in sales and sales leadership, Jeff is now a speaker, coach to sales leaders, and writer.
Lisa and Jeff have collaborated to write the newly released sales parable, “Said the Lady with the Blue Hair: 7 Rules for Success in Direct Sales Wrapped in a Wonderful Lesson for Life”. The book has debuted with wonderful endorsements, and reviews and was the #1 New Amazon Release in Multi-level Marketing.
In this episode, Jennie, Lisa, and Jeff discuss:
- How did Lisa and Jeff get to where they are today
- The writing process
- Why women should be financially independent
- Even if you don’t have a support system around you, go ahead and believe in yourself regardless. Keep your focus on your goals and don’t let skepticism get in the way.
- Good collaboration is essential if you have a co-author. A meaningful story is one that is written from the heart and for a great cause.
- To be successful, one must realize that income matters and be prepared to put in all they’ve got at any given moment. Not only will you have greater control over your future by being financially independent, but you will also be able to pursue your passions and interests.
“There isn’t going to be a key [to success], there’s going to be a whole bunch of little things. And it’s okay, it all adds up as long as you just keep after it and keep going every day.” – Lisa Wilber
“You can’t control a lot of things, but you can control how consistent you are”. – Jeff West
CONNECT WITH LISA:
CONNECT WITH JEFF:
Grab a copy of Lisa and Jeff’s book, “Said The Lady With The Blue Hair:
Join their Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/saidtheladywiththebluehair
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More