- Know what you actually accomplished in 2020 (your baseline) so you know what you can plan and accomplish more next year.
- Create a vision board
- Do what you do want.
- Use positive language.
- Show yourself what you want to do.
- Use as much or as little space as you want.
- Keep it visible.
- Review it monthly.
- Use it to create an action plan for goal achievement.
- Use it to help make tough decisions.
- Do not picture things you want to avoid.
- Use negative language.
- Feel that you should put something on your board just because others have it on theirs.
- Don’t’ hide it.
- Don’t review annually.
- Think it will magically come true because you put it on the vision board.
- Treat it with disrespect.
- Choose one action from the vision board and create the action steps to make it happen and know how you will hold yourself accountable.
- What you care for blooms. It will grow when you put ard work and passion in.
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
https://www.facebook.com/badassdirectsalesmastery/app/307339332686535/ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/badassdirectsalesmastery/
Badass Online University: https://badassdirectsalesmastery.com/education
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More