About Brian Hilliard: Brian Hilliard is a Popular Speaker, Coach & Author of the best-selling book Networking Like a Pro, and How to Overachieve w/o Over Committing.
As a Graduate of Duke University, he shows audience members how to accelerate results and reach their goals faster while not killing themselves in the process.
Since starting his company in 2001, Brian has published seven books, launched 300+ podcasts, and spoken to over 400 audiences on Mindset, Leadership, and High-Performance Success.
Some of his work has appeared in Entrepreneur Magazine, Black Enterprise, and the Martha Zoller Morning Show, where his interview aired to over 2 million listeners.
In this episode, Jennie and Brian discuss:
- Bringing good people on board
- The importance of mindset in business
- Separating yourself from the action
- You should bring good people on your team – someone with experience and someone you can converse with about how to up your game.
- Learn from your mistakes and do not feel threatened by others’ success. It’s a matter of figuring out what’s holding you back and stepping outside your comfort zone that will lead you to success.
- Don’t take things personally, separate yourself from the action. The best efforts you put forth will not always be successful, so remember to focus some of that energy on the steps that will lead you in the right direction.
“Success in network marketing is less about learning something new that works and more about unlearning something old that doesn’t.” – Brian Hilliard
Take the survey to share your experiences in network marketing, direct sales or MLM: https://badassdirectsalesmastery.com/programsurvey
CONNECT WITH BRIAN HILLIARD:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.