About Alicia Bruder: Alicia is a focused and driven entrepreneur who has found great purpose within her Juice Plus+ business. She loves providing a convenient solution for getting in more raw fruits and vegetables, and also leading women in how to become professionals in the direct sales industry. Outside of this passion, Alicia loves to garden flowers and vegetables, trail-ride her horses, and be active through outdoor running and cross-fit training. She and her husband Jason, have 2 sons; Dane, age 4 and Brock age 2 who are always ready for tractor riding and agate hunting!
In this episode, Jennie and Alicia discuss:
- Motivation level: employee mindset vs entrepreneur mindset.
- Your support system and understanding the why.
- The importance of conventions. Their motivation, love, positive energy, and training tools.
- Seek out coaching and mentorship
- The secrets to success are consistency in follow up, one on one conversations, and showing conviction and enthusiasm
- Make a plan, write it down and stick to it. Be consistent. Have a power hour everyday that you place full focus and full intention to your business.
- Have a positive expectancy. Make “I will” statements and affirmations.
- Follow up because you care. Keep following up until you get a yes or no.
“Have a positive expectancy of the future.” — Alicia Bruder
Connect with Alicia Bruder:
Giveaway:Love on the go plant based shakes? Then you will love the Juice Plus+ shaker bottle and a free French Vanilla Shake mix packet!
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.