In this episode, Jennie discusses:
- The difference between a “yes” and a “hell yes”
- Saying “hell yes” to your dreams
- How saying “hell yes” can affect your life and career
- Commitment, confidence, and passion
- Let your “hell yes” be louder than your fears and doubts
- Start by saying hell yes – going all in – to your dreams, your family and your self.
- You need to know what’s going to make people say “hell yes”. A timid yes can become a hell yes, and it starts with you.
- Confidence in yourself is what makes you badass enough to get a “hell yes”.
“Are you someone that you would say ‘hell yes’ to? If not, why not? Don’t let fear being seen as ‘talky’ hold you back. People prefer confidence.” — Jennie Bellinger
Don’t miss out! Click here to sign up for the webinar: www.badassdirectsalesmastery.com/keys
Check out VIDYARD by clicking this link: https://vidyard.com/badass
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More