About Michael Whitehouse: Michael Whitehouse is The Guy Who Knows a Guy. In 2014, he came to Groton, Connecticut knowing no one at all. A year later, after diving into networking with both feet, he was a major connector in the local community. In 2020, he went global and began connecting entrepreneurs, investors, speakers, and others around the world to people they need to know. He offers his services as a networking concierge, making connections and building strategic alliances around the world. He is the host of the daily Morning Motivation Podcast and the new Neurodiversity Superpowers podcast.
In this episode, Jennie and Michael discuss:
- The journey of Michael from not knowing anyone to now being the guy who knows a guy all over the world
- The biggest no-nos in networking
- The power of making connections
- Making introductions
- You will need to build a network in every aspect of the networking business, and you’ll be surprised by the impact of being the bridge to connect people.
- Go to the networking events, find prospects, make introductions, then figure out who your referral partners are.
- Making connections with larger communities and going into conversations to connect is the key to finding potential investors and succeeding in network marketing.
- If you are introducing people, state your “because” and then what’s in it for each person.
“I have two competing fears. One is my calendar getting too full, actually, it’s an occupational hazard. And the other one is filtering the wrong way and missing out the people I really need to meet with.” – Michael Whitehouse
CONNECT WITH MICHAEL WHITEHOUSE:
Facebook Business Page: https://guywhoknowsaguy.com/facebook
The Guy Who Knows a Guy App: https://guywhoknowsaguy.carrd.co/
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | | More