About Deven Wohlwend: Deven is a 15-year-old real estate investor who started buying real estate at 7. Before that, he invested in what he knew at 5 years old. He published his first book about his successes and setbacks at 11 and published his second book almost two months ago with Mark Victor Hansen. Deven is currently looking to help teach and inspire the world.
In this episode, Jennie and Deven discuss:
- Deven’s journey to investing and real estate at a young age
- Learn from your mistakes.
- The importance of hiring professionals
- Being inspired by your parents and aspiring to have financial security is a good thing – learning how to invest at an early age will make you more successful in life.
- Embrace failure as a learning opportunity. In the end, it doesn’t matter how many times you are knocked down, so long as you get up again.
- Invest in hiring professionals – they can do things you can’t, or do them better than you can, which will help your business flourish.
- Be creative and take action.
“Hey, I’m 15. If I can do this with a part-time job and no driver’s license, and without the ability to get the bank loans, what excuse do you have? If I can do it, so can you.” – Deven Wohlwend
Grabe a copy of The Garage here:
Barnes & Noble: https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/the-garage-deven-j-wohlwend/1141494615
CONNECT WITH DEVEN WOHLWEND:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More