About Pouya Haidari: Pouya has been in business for over a decade at the highest levels across 7 industries. He has built outsourced sales teams for multibillion-dollar companies, well-known brands, and celebrity entrepreneurs and has mentored over 1000 people in 20 different countries, and has built $100 million in client revenue.
Pouya’s passion is to help people live a truly fulfilled life on their own terms.
In this episode, Jennie and Pouya discuss:
- Learnings Pouya gained from network marketing
- The power of networking up
- Pouya’s learnings from apprenticeship
- Building your sales team
- The key to success in the networking business is believing in yourself, believing in your product, and investing in yourself.
- The best way to build your network and gain influence is to network up. Consider reaching out to people or investing in yourself to get access, and looking for opportunities to do an apprenticeship to learn and gain experience.
- Mastery can be achieved by getting an apprenticeship. Success is attainable if you just do the work, take the right steps, and commit hyper-focused to your goals.
- You cannot change anyone else, so stop trying to do so. Set the culture, set the standard, and really implement accountability and you will be able to attract the right people, and the right people will wish to be a part of that culture.
“Live a truly fulfilled life on your terms, whatever your terms are. And again, back to the culture point, you have to be clear on what your terms are, to be able to live on them.” – Pouya Haidari
Book A Free Consultation Call:
CONNECT WITH Pouya Haidari:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.