About Ruth Loh: Ruth Loh is a Holistic Practitioner and Network marketer for over 22 years. Prior to this, she was a former CPA who climbed the corporate ladder, made it to the corner office, and got burnt out. She shifted her career to a health and wellness network marketing company when her children were 1 and 7 yrs old. Now, she is a Mompreneur helping other moms “Own their Own power” and grow their businesses with “Grace and Peace.”
In this episode, Jennie and Ruth discuss:
- Ruth’s journey into network marketing
- Overcoming obstacles
- Network marketing versus corporate life
- How has Ruth’s direct sales and network marketing business impacted her holistic health practice
- We never know where we will find our next client or 20-year business partner, and that’s the cool thing about opportunities – they always seem to come when you are least expecting them.
- Learning, growing, and running a business will always come with ups and downs. Ups won’t last long, but all the downs will really help you grow as a person. Don’t lose sight of your purpose and passion, and keep going.
- As a network marketer, you have the freedom to run your business however you like, and you can focus more on the things that bring you joy.
- It’s more than physically supporting your body; there are emotional aspects of it that are out of balance, which creates an imbalance in your physical body. Keeping your mental health in check should always be your top priority.
“I have a choice on how I want to feel and I can choose to do things that bring me joy. I can choose to do things with grace and with peace.” – Ruth Loh
Book A Free 30-Minute Consultation:
CONNECT WITH RUTH LOH:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.