About Michelle Nedelec: Michelle is an international best selling author and expert in entrepreneurs and she’s the founder of Awareness Strategies. She’s run her own series of companies for over 22 years and for over 15 years has been helping managers and executives to continually double their profits and revenues. She not only has what it takes to help her clients build million-dollar businesses but she does it time and time again. Michelle particularly loves to talk about marketing automation, systems integration, and support both on and off of the stage. She teaches the key components of the business, strategy, systems, support, and state of mind so that you know how to continually elevate all four components to build a healthy thriving business. For the past 6 years, she’s been focusing on helping entrepreneurs bring their businesses online from conceptualization to done for you IT automation.
In this episode, Jennie and Michelle discuss:
- Competence vs. Confidence. You don’t need to have the competence you need to have confidence.
- Focus on your goals, short term goals, long term goals, and ultra long term goals.
- Business automation systems, how to attract people gain their attention, and hook them in.
- Money and business, spending vs investing.
- Fear is part of being human, embrace it instead of feeling scared of it. Build and embrace your confidence.
- Expand your comfort zone and confidence by setting goals and then proving that you can achieve them.
- Pitch marketing is over, everyone wants to buy, but no one wants to be sold on something. Work to solve a problem for them.
- Employee mindset vs entrepreneur mindset, ask yourself what you want to create and then do it, don’t wait for people to tell you what to do.
“It’s not rocket science it’s just common sense in the business world.” — Michelle Nedelec
Michelle’s Book Freebie: Business Ownership Mindset
Connect with Michelle Nedelec:
Facebook: Michelle @ Awareness Strategies
Website: Business Ownership Mindset.com
Show: The Little Blue Pill for Business Podcast (Coming to You August 11th)
LinkedIn: Michelle Nedelec
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.