About Kevin McLoughlin: In Kevin’s own words- I am a single parent, a team leader, a student of his industry and the people in it, and a professional musician. A minor outpatient procedure that put me on the couch for 6 weeks showed me that I needed to build my financial foundation on something sturdier than my own back. Direct sales has provided me with a way to spend more time with my kids, and now that they are grown, I use that flexibility to build my musical career. I have not had a job in over 25 yrs and I’m very happy about that.
In this episode, Jennie and Kevin discuss:
- Kevin’s 25 years in direct marketing and 13 years with Legalshield.
- How Kevin saved $3800.00 just by having an attorney check a contract.
- Backwards thinking- Start with the end in mind and reverse engineer that.
- Failure is a goal, learning is the result.
- Build your direct sales business first, then quit your day job to grow it.
- Don’t worry that you’re doing something wrong, just go do it and then figure out how to do it better next time.
- If you’re not making enough money in your business you’re either not doing it enough, or not doing it right.
“In America, even though we have the best legal system on the planet, it’s not functioning as designed and you only get as much justice as you can afford and that’s a problem. What I’m doing is making it affordable, and making the justice you deserve affordable.” — Kevin McLoughlin
Get a free giveaway of Kevin’s new single here- http://show.co/GPz77nN
Connect with Kevin McLoughlin:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.