About Pat Hawn: Pat has lead a winding path to get into the world of sales and marketing – with jobs ranging from wedding DJ and auto parts manufacturer to college volleyball coach and door-to-door vacuum salesman. He brings over 20 years experience in sales and nearly a decade in marketing which gives him an interesting perspective on strategies and tactics that can help move the needle on your revenue. He’s from St. Louis where he lives with his wife, four kids, and pack of three dogs, and seven cats (please don’t report him).
In this episode, Jennie and Pat Hawn discuss:
- Customer relationship management. (CRM)
- The deep dark promotion folder and getting noticed.
- What does your team or customer need to know or learn?
- FAQs, SAQ’s, and objections.
- Email marketing, the most effective and free way to grow your business, you own the material and the conversation.
- What information can you share that is tied to your product, but not in an obtrusive over the top way?
- Tying all of your marketing together in a productive way, moving everything in the direction that you want it to go instead of every direction possible.
- Make a 30-minute work session to write out a 3-6 month plan for your email marketing.
“Email marketing drives more revenue than any of the social media tools.”
— Pat Hawn
Connect with Pat Hawn:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.