About Cheri Pierson: The first thing she wants anyone to know about is that she loves the Lord and attempts to live her life in accordance with His purposes. She is married to her very best friend and together they have 6 children, 11 grandchildren, 3 great-grandchildren, a dog, and a cat. Now that I have the time freedom and energy I enjoy traveling, helping others, hiking, dancing, live music, reading, learning, Zumba, yoga, pilates, and meeting new people.
In this episode, Jennie and Cheri discuss:
- The motivation for getting started in direct sales.
- Growing your health and your business together.
- Utilizing vendor events to get out and meet people.
- How to be successful in the direct sales business.
- Utilize pockets of time: carry your work with you, use the little minutes throughout your day, waiting in traffic, waiting in a waiting room, etc to build your business.
- Believe in your product, love your product, love your company, know, understand, and love your compensation plan.
- Being consistent in business, social media, and communication is key.
“Find pockets of time and use them.” — Cheri Pierson
Connect with Cheri Pierson:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast
will prove it.