About Madeleine MacRae: Madeleine is a former corporate consultant and now a business growth strategist, that helps people increase their sales volume and building systems to stop working 24/7.
It all began, when she was working as a corporate executive and tried to find more time and freedom to raise her kid as a solo mom. Now, after 5-years in business, she has helped over 15,000 people hit the next stage of growth, whether it’s their first million in revenue, $5m, or even more.
In this episode, Jennie and Madeleine discuss:
- Balancing kids and a successful career.
- What are talk tracks and why use them?
- What you should ask and when you should ask it?
- Price being used as a scapegoat.
- You aren’t born knowing how to do everything, sales is a learnable skill.
- Making sales is empowering when done correctly and done well.
- Take all the right steps the first time not the wrong steps multiple times.
- Know the differences between sales conversations and sales pitches.
“The first person that they are going to say yes to is not you, the first person they are going to say yes to is themselves.” — Madeleine MacRae
Connect with Madeleine MacRae:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.