About Belinda Ellsworth: She has devoted over 30 years in the direct sales industry and she has an undeniable passion for direct sales. With her energetic style and expertise she has positively impacted sales forces throughout the United States and abroad. Belinda is a sought after consultant developing programs and training materials to assist direct sales companies’ every need, consistently increasing their recruiting, retention, and sales. As a speaker, sale’s organizations have reported a 139% sales increase within 90 days of her presentations. As a consultant, she has a track record of increasing sales and profits on average by 100% or more. Belinda is the proud author of the #1 best-selling book, Direct Selling for Dummies; the podcast host of “Work From Your Happy Place”; and the recipient of the DSA’s Ethos award, the DSA’s highest partnership award; and creator of the planner for direct sellers.
In this episode, Jennie and Belinda discuss:
- What are some constants in Direct Selling that’s worth training now as it was worth training then
- How to get better at making connections and building relationships with clients
- Helping your team members with closing sales
- How to get the results that you want from your career
- Do not underestimate mastering basic business skills – because some will be valuable for all your direct selling career
- Prioritize learning how you can better interact with customers and build better relationships
- Practice speaking and interacting with other people through roleplaying with your teams.
- Have your newbie team members invite you in a three-way call to help close the sales while teaching them answers to customer questions.
“Random acts get random results, so be intentional to get the desired results that you want.” — Belinda Ellsworth
Get Belinda’s Free Gift: https://www.stepintosuccess.com/gift
Connect with Belinda Ellsworth:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.