About Jordan Adler: Jordan was involved in 10 network marketing companies in his first 11 years in the business and never signed up a single distributor. At the age of 34 years old, he had less than $200 in the bank. He had $36,000 in credit card debt on 22 credit cards. He was living in a garage in Tempe, AZ and his rent was $200 a month. His jeep had been broken down for 2 years and he was taking a bus to work. His job paid him $14,000 a year after the airline he worked for had just filed bankruptcy. 36 months later, Jordan became a top earner in his company of 2 1/2 million distributors and went on to make $20 million in network marketing.
Jordan has built businesses consisting of over 200,000 distributors and nearly 500,000 customers in countries all over the globe. He’s a builder, speaker, leader, trainer and motivator. His audiences are mesmerized by his stories that inspire belief and action. Jordan sees himself as a dream broker. He lives his personal dreams on a large scale and then inspires others to go for theirs.
In this episode, Jennie and Jordan discuss:
- Giving everything to prepare for the opportunity
- Deciding based on feelings vs. being all-in on your business
- Mastering the basics and simplifying concepts for success
- Building a business by collecting friends
- When preparation and opportunity come together that’s when things take off.
- Don’t be swayed back and forth by your feelings, commit to something and stand firm on it.
- Think about three simple things that your people can do everyday to get success. Simplify the process to make success more attainable.
- Collect friends, forge and maintain long-term connections with people. They might not be ready for your business right now, but they could be in the future.
“The truth is none of us as human beings are excited about what we’re doing all the time… as soon as I would start to doubt a little bit I was out… when I joined my 12th company, I made a conscious decision that I was going to make a decision based on commitment not on what I was feeling.” — Jordan Adler
Connect with Jordan Adler:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.