About Deb Drummond: She is an entrepreneur. She is a pioneer in the world of natural health and has created two companies in the field since her early 20’s. She is practical yet creative, and thinks out of the box to accomplish the goals needed for her clients and their achievements.
Deb is very clear on her purpose. You see it in all that she does, whether coaching, speaking, training, writing, or listening. She’s on point and will move you deeper and stronger into a position of being optimal in all ways.
The only thing she loves more than rocking the stage and changing lives are her two favorite people in the world: her daughter Chloae and her son Ocean. Nothing motivates her more than her beautiful and amazing children.
In this episode, Jennie and Debbie discuss:
- Passion, longevity and consistency
- Getting over the fear of follow up
- Tracking and organizing
- Staying in the industry
- Be clear about your passion, dangle your dreams in front of you always to keep yourself motivated. Be willing to do what you have to, even if you don’t want to.
- Following up is uncomfortable, so practice being uncomfortable. Discomfort lasts only for a little while. Break the ice in an elevator, and find something genuine to talk about. It takes 20 seconds of insane courage to do great things.
- Tracking doesn’t have to be complicated. Have one notebook that contains all your leads. Transfer a lead into a second notebook if you’ve had a conversation with them and put more detailed information. Put them on another tracking notebook when they’ve become your customer.
- Be here a year from now. Don’t quit just because you’re not seeing success at the start.
“Money happens at five, most people won’t go to five. Relationships solidifies at five, you get comfortable at five, you start to let your walls down at five… people need to realize that it’s the long game.” — Deb Drummond
Connect with Deb Drummond:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.