About Lynne Dominick: She uses the Human Design system to bring the development and leadership skills that she mastered into her teambuilding and mentoring practice – in order to take a look at who people are and be able to maximize their strengths and help them identify areas for improvement.
In this episode, Jennie and Lynn discuss:
- How the self can remain intact
- Aligning to your true self
- Understanding people’s uniqueness
- What you must do to be successful
- How much of you is still you? We are bombarded by influences from all around us all of which tends to put us out of alignment from out true, authentic selves.
- If you’re not aligned to your true self or if you force yourself to do a job that’s meant for someone else, then nobody will benefit from it. The only way that you’ll be able to impact the world in the best way and live your best life is if you’re aligned to your authentic self.
- Learn to listen to others and understand people’s uniqueness as much as you understand and appreciate your own.
- Harness who you are to achieve your goals in your life. You don’t have to shape yourself into something in order to be successful, you only need to step in to the identity that you already have and be aligned, be in the flow.
“It’s about honoring the uniqueness in you and the uniqueness in others.” — Lynne Dominick
Connect with Lynne Dominick:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.