About Jeff Hasty: He studied and researched hypnosis at first for his curiosity which led him to meet a well known hypnotist who took him under his wing. That’s when he learned the true power of hypnosis and how it’s potential to help people. For years, he used what he was taught to help friends and families with various problems while he worked on his certification to become a certified hypnotist. He traveled a lot and focused on helping whoever was close to him at the time, meanwhile, doing small stage shows to hone his skills. He settled down in St. Louis and became more involved in helping his community through hypnosis.
In this episode, Jennie and Jeff discuss:
- More than just a trick
- What hypnosis can do for you
- Misconceptions about hypnosis
- How to grow confidence
- There’s a lot more to hypnosis than just what seems like carnival tricks. It has a lot of potential for personal development.
- Hypnosis can help with pain management, smoking cessation, weight-loss, anxiety, sport enhancement and more.
- A hypnotist can’t tell you to do what you don’t want to do, your own subconscious will reject it if that’s not what you are there for.
- Do it more, and you’ll get more confident. Once you get more confident, you’ll feel like doing it more. It’s a self-perpetuating process that would lead to success.
“…understanding that even though rejection may come from it, it’s not personal, not a negative thing, that person is just not ready to accept what you’re trying to throw out there so move on to the next and don’t let that affect your confidence.” — Jeff Hasty
Connect with Jeff Hasty:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.