About Lynne Raven Fahey: She inspires, empowers, and challenges people to be the best version of themselves everyday. Lynne has worked on the proactive and reactive side of health, knowing that it’s much easier on the proactive side!
Her message is clear: health is a choice, healthy living is a series of simple habits developed over time. Are you ready to take your health to a new level?
In this episode, Jennie and Lynne discuss:
- Remembering the good people that you have
- Going back to the basics
- Committing yourself to progress
- No room for excuses
- Remember the good people that you’ve surrounded yourself with, even just the thought of them might give you a boost when you go through tough times.
- If you’re in a slump, go back to the basics – plug yourself into your fundamentals. Get a better understanding of your company’s process.
- Trusting the process will sometimes mean that you would commit yourself to making daily progress no matter how little, how small, or how difficult.
- Let there be no room for excuses in your life. Take 100% responsibility of your reality, own the whole of it.
“Follow the program, trust the process. And by mastering the mundane, I got to the magic.” — Lynne Raven Fahey
Connect with Lynne Raven Fahey:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.