About Adrienne Swanson: She is a Gold Leader with Tastefully Simple. She started her career for fun and is now in the top 2 in the nation. She has a blast getting families back to the dinner table and loves helping people change their mindset so that they can be successful and have the life that they have always dreamed of.
In this episode, Jennie and Adrienne discuss:
- Breaking down your big dream
- Stepping out of your own way
- Being grateful for what worked
- Moving your deadlines up
- Dream big, then, break it down into months and into as little pieces that you can so that your big dream becomes manageable and feel more attainable.
- The only thing that could ever really stop you is you. Your brain is gonna come up with reasons for you to believe that you can’t do it. But if somebody can do it, you can do it too. Step out of your own way.
- Aim high. Be grateful for the things you succeeded at, even if that success wasn’t perfect. Also, remember that a goal without a deadline is just a dream.
- Move your deadline up when making your own goals and earlier than everyone else.
“You don’t have to look at history to create your story. Your story gets to be your story and you can make it however you want by just realizing the only reason you have that story is that that’s what you’re telling yourself. “ — Adrienne Swanson
Listen to “Receive” by FIA, by clicking here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i-MGxVkhIk
Connect with Adrienne Swanson:
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mindshittomillions/
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.