About Moira Ní Ghallachóir: Moira shows entrepreneurs a powerful pathway to enrolling more clients, making way more money and having a globetrotting lifestyle – without the complicated strategies. So they can finally enjoy the success and the freedom they started their business for in the first place. She went from being a youth worker living in London making 30k a year to a business mentor and speaking, building a multiple 6 figure revenue in less than 3 years. She has captivated audiences worldwide with her powerful presentations, her retreats in Paris and New York as well as her newest venture – stylish secret supper style gatherings for big thinking entrepreneurs to get their message out in a big way anywhere in the world.
In this episode, Jennie and Moira discuss:
- Getting started as a speaker
- Ask, attend, and ascend
- Knowing your stage
- Dreaming big dreams for your business
- Take the first step into your journey as a speaker. Don’t overthink it, just get started. Better to fail forward than be stuck, you don’t have to get everything perfect before you move.
- Start looking around in your local area and start seeing where the opportunities to speak are. Remember to attend, then ask the event host, and eventually create enough momentum to ascend as a speaker.
- Know the stages you wanna speak on, don’t just leave it to chance. Where do you want to speak? At what event? Get down to the nitty-gritty. That’s how you’ll ascend.
- Ascending in your speaker career or business starts with dreaming big. What do you want your life as a speaker to look like? Decide where you want your business to take you.
“Understand that it grows from one stage at a time, one event at a time, one client at a time, one offer at a time. Create consistency within that because consistency is gonna lead to momentum, into your ascension as a speaker, a leader, change maker, a money maker and… a traveler.” — Moira Ní Ghallachóir
Get Moira’s FREE guide, “11 Keys to Finding Your First Or Next Virtual Speaking Gig” by clicking on this link: https://www.moira.ie/free-guide-download
Connect with Moira Ní Ghallachóir:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.