- In this episode, Jennie discussed:
- Having a team that supports you
- Accepting help from other people
- Having an open mind and a learner mindset
- Being present and actively engaged
- The key to getting further in your goal and in your growth is by having a team, or at least, people that support you and are willing to help you in every step of the way.
- Don’t do everything by yourself. When someone asks you what you need, don’t reject their offer, be honest and clear about what you need, and accept the help.
- Have an open mind and a learner mindset. Always try to learn from people, either from what they say or the lessons from the life they lived.
- Always be present and actively engaged whenever you’re in a conference. If you’re in a webinar, be sure to interact through chat.
“When someone asks you ‘how I can help you’, you need to have specific answers and know what you need. Don’t try and be fricken wonder woman and do it all by yourself… the best people in business have built a team around them” — Jennie Bellinger
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More