About Ari Galper: Ari is the world’s number one authority on trust-based selling, and has been featured in CEO magazine, Forbes, Inc. magazine, Sky News, and the Australian Financial Review. He has also created a unique and different sales approach based on trust and integrity called Unlock The Game.
In this episode, Jennie and Ari discuss:
- Unlock the game sales approach
- The three myths in sales
- Building relationships with other people
- The Unlock the Game sales strategy is all about moving people’s mindsets away from the sale and toward creating deep trust with them, where they’re vulnerable and comfortable with you telling them the truth about where they stand.
- The three core myths in sales include the idea that sales is a number game, the idea of the sale is lost at the end of the process, and that rejection is part of the sales process.
- The people you meet in life may be the same people you’ll talk to about sales in the future. Build relationships with them and remember to leave a good impression to make them trust you.
“We have been conditioned our whole lives to attempt to move things forward. And when there’s resistance, and you try and do that, it’s over. It’s on you don’t even know it till all at the end of the chase. What’s most painful? The sales last in the beginning, not the end.” – Ari Galper
Connect with Ari Galper:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Podcast Index | TuneIn | RSS | More