About Lisa Friesel: Lisa combines her years of experience in marketing & advertising, MLM success with her entrepreneurial skills and mindset of creating and scaling Girls With Goals Who Give to confidently mentor her clients. Lisa’s mission is to empower you to reach your full potential as an entrepreneur. She is an integrated strategist, digging deep into her network marketing clients’ businesses, offering out of the box thinking that pushes her clients to be seen as unique and “real” and most importantly she teaches the essence of how long-lasting business exists by nurturing the relationships around you. Her mission is to eradicate the stigma behind the direct sales industry and created a proprietary formula – The Master Connection Formula, a powerful framework which gives you the tools to stand out in your market and attract quality leads to your business.
In this episode, Jennie and Lisa discuss:
- The idea of reciprocity
- Bringing the right people into your business
- The importance of having people that duplicate
- Giving back, whether it’s to charity, volunteering your time, or connecting people through recommendations, is one of the most important aspects of developing your business.
- Identifying the right people to bring into your business will allow you to quickly build your downline, figure out how to stand out, and figure out how you can be the solution to the problem that your ideal avatar is seeking for.
- In business, it is preferable to have a small number of people who duplicate themselves and do a lot rather than a large number of people who do a little. It may be a gradual process, but it results in reduced burnout because they enjoy working with you.
“Because your products and opportunities could be for everyone, there’s no reason why you can’t have an ideal avatar for yourself. When you have a network marketing business, it allows you to stand out.” – Lisa Friesel
CONNECT WITH LISA:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.