About Mia Oddo: Mia Oddo is a medical Esthetician and owner of Mia’s Spa inside Atha Holistic Wellness Center and Spa in Delray Beach FL. She is a co-author of the best-selling book Be A Success Maverick Volume 4 and has been a #1 income earner in her direct network marketing for air purification.
Mia earned recognition as one of the top 100 Successful Women in Business Network by the Global Trade Chamber in 2020 and was featured in the Atlantic Ave magazine as one of the top premier spas in Delray Beach FL and has earned a 5 star rating on YELP.
Mia loves being in service and is a motivational speaker and ambassador for Open Hearts for Orphans Charity which provides financial and medical supplies to babies overseas.
In this episode, Jennie and Mia discuss:
- Trying new things in your business
- Being specific about who your ideal client is
- The FORM technique
- The importance of having the right people
- Try to listen to ideas that emerge from areas other than your usual routine. Make it a goal and work toward it, and you never know where it will lead you.
- Identity who you’ll be selling to. Stop marketing to everyone and start selling to people who have the same story like yours and who would benefit from your product or service.
- The Family, Occupation, Recreation, and Motivation (FORM) technique is one of the best approaches to build rapport and see where people at that help convince others to join your company or avail your products and services.
- The people in your company will ultimately determine the success or failure of your business. It doesn’t matter if you have the same passion as the other team members; as long as you try to understand their personalities, as well as your own, team members will be able to work and engage together.
“I first started off sharing my story with other people that suffered from respiratory diseases… And because I shared from my heart, it really resonated with people.” – Mia Oddo
Connect with Mia Oddo:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.