About Sylvain “Sly” Hache: Sylvain “Sly” Hache is an ex-chronic stutterer that morphed into an award-winning, international-touring musician interviewed on live TV & radio, in multiple countries… in 2 languages!
He has helped people from 18 to 81 years old overcome stage & camera fright and created a new public speaking system that turns intelligent introverts into charismatic speakers that can sell, speak & compel like natural leaders on stage, on camera, and in meetings… without scripts, without memorization, and without stress.
In this episode, Jennie and Sylvain discuss:
- Sly’s journey from being a stutterer to being a public speaker
- How to get over stage fright and speak
- Needing a pool needle vs. needing a lifeboat
- The power of believing in what you do
- As you begin to work on yourself and debunk some myths about yourself, you will finally get to the point where you stutter part-time.
- In any situation where you’re trying to sell something, give a webinar or a pitch, you cannot have conflicting interests, and you cannot have any ifs or buts.
- There are tools that are available for you to improve and change things, you just need to acknowledge that you need help and accept it.
- It is the power of believing so much in what you do that you can use the system to sell the system.
“Every 10% better you get at communicating can double the quality of your life.” – Sylvain “Sly” Hache
CONNECT WITH SYLVAIN “SLY” HACHE:
Website: https://www.nextlevelpublicspeaking.com/ (Company)
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.