Join host Jennie Bellinger as she interviews the badass and goal-oriented Sara DeCourcy, who leverages storytelling to build personal connections in marketing, highlighting the central conflict of small businesses needing marketing platforms that provide a level playing field.
About Sara DeCourcy:
Sara is a consultative professional supporting the growth of businesses by helping them solve the real-world problems they face.
By utilizing the power of community, competitive nature, and an innovative mindset, she works with solo entrepreneurs and small businesses to discover new ways to support sustainable growth.
Sara is also a single mom, navigating business and raising teenagers.
In this episode, Jennie and Sara discuss:
- The power of story
- Using email automation to increase sales
- Reaching out to past clients
- DirectLync is direct sales-friendly.
- Building support direct sales
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Discover innovative ways to boost your direct sales using digital marketing platforms.
- Uncover the significance of fostering strong customer relationships in maximizing direct sales success.
- Learn how to use storytelling effectively in marketing for deeper personal connections.
- Gain insights on excelling professionally amidst the obstacles of being a single mother in the workforce.
- Explore DirectLync’s all-in-one digital marketing solution tailored for small businesses.
“Let’s not be direct about selling and just be trying and sell, sell, sell. Tell the stories of what’s going on in your life, your business, and your client testimonials.” – Sara DeCourcy
All-in-One Digital Marketing Software – https://directlync.com/
CONNECT WITH SARA:
Facebook (Personal): https://www.facebook.com/sara.decourcy
Facebook (Business): https://www.facebook.com/DirectLync
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Angelica Rayco
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.