Join host Jenny Bellinger as she interviews the uncopyable sales expert, Kay Miller, who shares the irony of using personalized approaches to build relationships with customers in a world of increasing automation and AI, all while striving to improve sales success through a win-win mentality.
About Kay Miller:
Kay was the first woman ever hired for outside sales for a company called Amerock. She was later hired by the world’s largest automotive exhaust company, Walker Exhaust, and became the #1 salesperson in the US. Kay is the author of the new book, Uncopyable Sales Secrets. She speaks and consults, and loves to work with people who want to make more sales!
In this episode, Jennie and Kay discuss:
- Relationship Selling
- Win-Win or No Deal
- Uncopyable Sales Secrets
- The Importance of Personalization in Sales
- Sales Techniques to Stand Out
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Delve into the benefits of building strong customer relationships for long-term growth.
- Understand the crucial role that genuine sales approaches play in customer satisfaction.
- Realize the impressive results of using personalized cards to connect with your audience.
- Gain valuable insights into observing client cues for better sales outcomes.
- Embrace the win-win mindset that propels your sales success to new heights.
“You can’t talk somebody into something that they don’t want to do and then expect it to work. ” – Kay Miller
CONNECT WITH KAY:
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/millerkay/
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Show Notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.