About Amanda David: Amanda David is a Director with Pure Romance. She is a native Floridian, mom, and fiancé. She enjoys all things outside enjoying the Florida weather, diving, and shooting. Her passion is to empower women to be the best possible version of themselves.
In this episode, Jennie and Amanda discuss:
- How Amanda was able to leave her full-time job behind and find joy and success with a company she loves, doing direct sales.
- Enhancing communication skills by talking about…sex!
- The joy of discovering that what you are doing with your business can make a difference in people’s lives.
- Educating yourself so that you can be the best possible person, for your clients and also for your team members.
- If you are passionate about your business, you can make it work!
- In the process of changing your own life, you might even change someone else’s life for the better.
- Find your tribe, and love them hard!
- Don’t ever stop learning and improving.
“Find a company that you’re passionate about and give it your all. Take in all the resources that they offer. I go to every training I can, every corporate event that I can…no matter how much it costs, no matter what’s going on in my life…Find those that are on the same level or higher levels than you and surround yourself with them, communicate with them, and it propels you to success.” — Amanda David
Connect with Amanda David:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.