About Jennifer McCune: I am a wife and mom of three teens with a Ph.D. from the University of Virginia, and have worked in education, training, fundraising, writing, editing, strategic thinking, and planning. Eight years ago, while employed to create culture and language training courses for the military, I discovered an entrepreneurial opportunity that changed my life. Within two years, I was able to leave the 9 to 5 corporate world, which enabled me more time to focus on my family, fitness, finances, and philanthropic endeavors, and help others do the same.
In this episode, Jennie and Jennifer discuss:
- Building your business and taking things a little bit at a time.
- Overcoming procrastination to move forward with your business.
- What attracted you to choose your company?
- Transitioning through fear and leadership.
- Fear should not hold you and others back from the life they deserve.
- Focus on your mindset, the positive, and gratitude every day.
- Your mentorship of others will come back around to you.
- Be consistent and be professional every day with your (IPA) income-producing activity.
“Do it scared and be proud throughout the process.” — Jennifer McCune
Mentioned: To Sell is Human
Connect with Jennifer McCune:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.b.mccune/ https://www.facebook.com/groups/rfhappyclub
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.