About Susanne Cesana: Susanna promotes a lifestyle of vitality and wellness that brings higher quality and richness to our daily lives and natural solutions for life cares and concerns such as stress, anxiety, inflammation, inadequate sleep, and poor nutrition.
As a California native, living a healthy lifestyle seemed both beautiful and normal, and she esteemed it highly. When Susanna moved to Connecticut in 1975, where the thinking was generally more traditional, she delighted in getting to enlighten, educate, and share solutions for better physical and mental health.
Forty-five years, two children, and three grandchildren later, she remains committed to living a long, healthy life so much so that she advocates a keto/primal lifestyle. In fact, Susanna is an active Achilles Athlete!
In 2018, she launched her own health coaching business which includes the use of doTERRA therapeutic grade essential oils and food-based nutrition. Susanna has keenly observed people through the years, and it is poignantly evident to her that lifestyle is such a powerful influence on how we as humans show up: for ourselves, for our families and others, and in our work.
In this episode, Jennie and Susanne Cesana discuss:
- How disability can motivate you to be successful rather than be discouraged
- Discovering the benefits and awesome effects of essential oils
- How helping people improve their life can fill your life with joy
- What is the most fulfilling thing about leading a team
- Helping others help themselves to become better people might be one of the most fulfilling thing that you can do in life
- People are drawn into sales by the possibility of getting a lot of cash but what really makes them stay is community and the potential for personal development
- The business of direct selling is a journey of personal development with a paycheck attached
- Prioritizing your connection and relationship with people is what will make business much easier and more impactful.
“If you want your comfort zone to grow larger, you have to step out of it.” — Susanne Cesana
Connect with Susanne Cesana:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.