In this episode, Jennie discusses:
- Why you shouldn’t stop yourself from asking
- A concrete example of the principle of asking
- What would happen if you become too afraid to ask
- What to do before asking others
- Ask if you want a possible yes. Don’t ask if you want to have a guaranteed no.
- Don’t give up on something that’s “improbable” – improbable implies that there is a chance that it will have a positive outcome.
- Your life will never go anywhere unless you take the courage to ask
- Practicing asking others by first asking yourself how others can benefit from you
“Ask, ask, ask. Don’t be afraid to ask. The worst thing that could happen is if they say no but they might say yes. But if you don’t ask, the answer is always no. .” — Jennie Bellinger
Don’t miss out! Click here to sign up for the webinar: www.badassdirectsalesmastery.com/keys
Check out VIDYARD by clicking this link: https://vidyard.com/badass
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More