About Michelle Lee Myrter: She’s an award-winning coach, trainer, and international professional speaker who comes from a 28 year background in sales and marketing for a 12 million dollar company. She has also spent many years purchasing. She built a successful food company while also building a successful direct sales business. She will give you a system, tool, and training that will not only exponentially increase your income and give you the ability to close deals faster but it will save you time, energy, and money and take your relationship with your family and friends to a whole new level.
In this episode, Jennie and Michelle discuss:
- Learning to see things from others’ perspective
- Losing out on opportunities
- Replacing your broken system
- Manipulation or communication
- Effective leadership and better connection starts with learning how to see things from another person’s lens or perspective, by really understanding where they are coming from and what type of communication works for them.
- There’s a lot of potential and opportunity that may be getting wasted because of the lack of effective communication or understanding between two people.
- If you’re not finding any success in your business, it’s not because you yourself are broken – it’s the system of how you relate to people that you’re using (or lack thereof) that’s broken.
- Speaking on someone’s terms is not manipulation, it’s communication. It’s understanding a person and using that information to tailor your message in a way where it will be most helpful for them and easiest for them to understand.
“When you think about it, sales is not about numbers. It’s about people, it’s about human beings. So if you wanna get extraordinary results, you need to learn about people.” — Michelle Lee Myrter
Connect with Michelle Lee Myrter:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More