About Alison Margaritis: Over 30 years ago Alison started her personal development, health & healing journey; albeit one that ebbed & flowed with the changing stages of life. With her husband Con, raising 3 well-adjusted, heart-centered humans who are forging ahead successfully on their individual paths has been one of her greatest joys and challenges in life.
Entering the Network Marketing space with an introduction to Arbonne, 7 years ago while working full-time as an accountant, was a blessing that has brought great joy, personal growth, beautiful friendships and balance into her life. Being able to reduce work stresses & bring the fun back into everyday, the gift of choice is one that Alison loves to share with others.
In this episode, Jennie and Alison discuss:
- Trying out things with a little effort
- Attending company conventions
- Recognizing beliefs that hold you back
- A mindset of service and love
- Try out new things with some effort. If you find a good amount of success in a little effort, just imagine how much you can achieve by giving a little more intention into it.
- Attend company conventions in person. It’s a good way to learn about the company’s culture, what are the people like and what the company values.
- There are no limits except what you believe are the limits of what you can do or what’s possible. Only you can truly hold yourself back.
- Approach clients with the intent to listen, to serve and to love rather than with desperation or with a self-centered mindset. Encourage your own team members to do their best, whatever that means for them.
“…not take those rejections or obstacles personally because it has absolutely nothing to do with you if you are offering from a place of service or love, not coming from a place of ‘I’m desperate’” — Alison Margaritis
Connect with Alison Margaritis:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.