About Mark Victor Hansen: Along with business partner Jack Canfield, Hansen is best known for creating what Time magazine called “the publishing phenomenon of the decade”. Chicken Soup for the Soul books is one of the most successful publishing franchises in the world today, with more than 500 million books sold internationally and more than 100 licensed products. The name “Chicken Soup” was chosen because of the use of chicken soup as a home remedy for the sick. The first Chicken Soup book, published by Health Communications, Inc., sold more than 2 million copies. There are now over 500 million copies in print and in 54 languages worldwide.
In 2004 Hansen was inducted into the Sales & Marketing Executive International’s Hall of Fame, receiving the Ambassador of Free Enterprise award. He also received the 2004 Visionary Philanthropist for Youth Award by Covenant House of CA.
In 2002 The University of Toledo presented Hansen with an Honorary Ph.D. in Business Administration and established the Mark Victor Hansen Entrepreneurial Excellence Fund that will help shape the minds of future business leaders and assist in the development of the faculty who will teach them.
In 2000 The Horatio Alger Association of Distinguished Americans honored Hansen with the
prestigious Horatio Alger Award as an American leader who personifies the virtues and principles inherent in the success stories written by nineteenth-century American author Horatio Alger Jr.
In 2000 Northwood University honored Hansen as the Outstanding Business Leader of the Year. Seeing the desire on everyone’s bucket list to write a book and their profound destiny to help, Crystal and Mark created a publishing company called: markvictorhansenlibrary.com
Mark and his wife, Crystal Dwyer Hansen, have recently co-written their newest book called, ASK! The Bridge from Your Dreams to Your Destiny.
In this episode, Jennie and Mark Victor discuss:
- The story behind their written book about asking
- Increasing your network of contacts
- The effective way of asking
- Supporting a cause through your business
- There is no harm in asking. Learning and practicing the art of asking can help you turn your dreams into reality.
- To keep your network of contacts growing, you must first figure out what you want and who you’re going to talk to, then visualize the story of showing your intention as well as your expectation of a positive response from them.
- You have to ask yourself, ask others, and ask God. Asking yourself positive questions will yield positive results.
- Support charities or social causes that are close to your heart. Giving back not only helps you grow your business, but it also touches the lives of others, inspiring them to do the same and make a difference.
“Everybody’s got a destiny code from the minute you were born. Your job is to find it.” – Mark Victor Hansen
CONNECT WITH MARK VICTOR HANSEN:
FREE Masterclass that Mark Victor and Crystal are offering the listener:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL
Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery
Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms
Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.