Dr. Darnyelle Jervey Harmon: The Millionaire Maker

Step into the extraordinary journey of Dr. Darnyelle Jervey Harmon, a woman who defied convention and found financial success in the most unexpected way. From dreams of law school to climbing the corporate ladder, her story takes a surprising turn. Brace yourself for a twist that will leave you inspired and eager to discover how she forged her path to prosperity. Get ready to uncover the unexpected twist that led Dr. Darnyelle to leave the corporate world behind and embark on an entrepreneurial adventure.

About Dr. Darnyelle Jervey Harmon:

Darnyelle is the award-winning CEO of Incredible One Enterprises, LLC, a multi-million-dollar business transformation company. Best known for transforming the lives of her business coaching clients, audiences, and live event attendees, Darnyelle has one mission – to normalize millions for today’s service-based entrepreneur.

Fueled by her belief that if you didn’t come from millions, millions should come from you, she teaches service-based entrepreneurs how to shift from six-figure years to six-figure months in businesses that serve them financially and spiritually. Each year, 20% of her clients make the move to millions while the remaining 80% grow their business by at least 200% and move closer to their million-dollar company.

A philanthropist since she was a child, she is embarking on the development of her own Foundation, The Incredible One Foundation, to teach entrepreneurship to the children of incarcerated parents.

In this episode, Jennie and Dr. Darnyelle discuss:

  • Success Mindset in Direct Sales

Embracing the right mindset is the critical first step in achieving financial success in direct sales. 

  • Networking for Direct Sales Growth

Networking plays a significant role in the growth and sustainability of any direct sales business. 

  • Expert Product Knowledge in Direct Selling

Acquiring and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the products or services directly translates to confidence and credibility in direct selling. 


In this episode, you will be able to:

  • Boost your direct sales success with a winning mindset that enhances your confidence and motivation.
  • Unlock the power of networking to expand your direct sales network and open doors to new opportunities.
  • Follow the proven business model in direct sales to maximize your earning potential and achieve financial success.
  • Discover the secrets to achieving financial success in direct sales and create a life of abundance.

“Networking is essential in direct sales. Your friends and family may get you started, but true success comes from meeting new people and expanding your network.” – Dr. Darnyelle Jervey Harmon



Facebook Name: Darnyelle Jervey Harmon (https://web.facebook.com/omoro.karika.7)  

Twitter Handle: @darnyellejervey (https://twitter.com/darnyellejervey?lang=en

Facebook Business Page: http://www.facebook.com/darnyellejerveyharmon

Facebook Group Name: Move to Millions with Darnyelle Jervey Harmon (https://web.facebook.com/groups/GrowYourBusinessPeriod

LinkedIn URL: http://www.linkedin.com/in/darnyellejerveyharmon

Instagram Handle: @darnyellejerveyharmon (https://www.instagram.com/darnyellejerveyharmon/

Instagram Business Handle: @darnyellejerveyharmon (https://www.instagram.com/darnyellejerveyharmon/)  



Website: https://badassdirectsalesmastery.com/

Email:  jennie@badassdirectsalesmastery.com

Facebook personal page: https://facebook.com/jbellingerPL

Facebook podcast page: http://facebook.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery

Facebook group for Badass Crew: https://facebook.com/groups/BadassDirectSalesMoms

Instagram: https://instagram.com/BadassDirectSalesMastery

Personal Instagram: https://instagram.com/jenniebellinger

LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/in/BadassDirectSalesMastery


Show Notes by Podcastologist: Hanz Jimuel Alvarez


Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.