During the CoVID-19 quarantine, you have to have a happy hour conversation with Your Direct Sales Domme. This week, Nicole Sweeney joined Jennie for an online beverage.
About Nicole Sweeney: Nicole is a director level of sales for Pure Romance, where she provides education, empowerment, and education to women at in-home parties and helps enhance their sexuality and relationships.
In this episode, Jennie and Nicole discuss:
- If Jennie’s friend’s jumped off a cliff, would she?
- The idea that the older you get, the more you grow into who you really are.
- How Nicole’s skills and knowledge from her former career enhance her direct sales business.
- Jennie’s favorite thing about being a coach, and Nicole’s favorite thing about her business.
- It’s so important to make time for fun, especially during this crazy time!
- Everyone is being affected by what’s going on, we all need to find ways to stay connected, in our business and in our relationships.
- One of the best things in any business are moments when you know you’ve made a difference in someone’s life.
- If Jennie invites you to happy hour – bring an adult beverage, and show up on time!
“When I was a therapist, I focused on sex therapy. So it helps immensely in my business because I have that sexual health background, number one, but then I can also work with my customers when I’m seeing that they are having some blockage regarding sex. And so being able to kind of work with them to see what’s happening and how they can move past that and being able to get them to open up to me a little bit more.” — Nicole Sweeney
Connect with Nicole Sweeney:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.