About Dr. Ali Lankerani: Dr. Ali Lankerani, affectionately known by his patients as Dr. L, The Parent Whisperer, is a clinical neuroscientist.
Dr. L is internationally published & best-selling author, was twice-voted as one of America’s Top Doctors, ran an award-winning private practice helping kids with Autism Spectrum Disorders, and hosts the TV channel ‘Role Model Maker.’ He currently runs an online course that supports new parents and their children, and encourages healthy, growing relationships between them: Nesting Amazing Kids – How to Raise Happy and Healthy Kids and Enjoy the Process!
Dr. L enjoys being the active father of his two Amazing Kids and proudly serves as the founder of Amazing Parents’ Network.
In this episode, Jennie and Dr. L discuss:
- ADD and ADHD
- Nutrition as a preventative measure for ADD and ADH.
- Proper nutrition, rest, and oxygen levels before learning can occur.
- 3 secrets to addressing big nutrition challenges.
- Kids learn from the adult example in their lives. They see how we eat and how we live in the world.
- 3 secrets to addressing big nutrition challenges
- Healthy eating should be satisfying, energizing, and empowering, not a chore.
- Healthy eating saves you time and money.
- Creating healthy meals can be simple, flexible, and fun.
“Work with our bodies instead of trying to push it beyond its limit without having provided for it in the first place.” — Dr. Ali Lankerani
CONNECT WITH DR. ALI LANKERANI:
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.