About Lissa Figgins: Lissa is an Area Manager with Arbonne. She has been with the company for seven and helps busy women prioritize their wellness by creating a simple plan for their day. She believes that as a woman, wife, and mom when we are better taking care of ourselves, we can make a bigger impact on the people around us. Her happiest days are spent sharing tips snd resources and connecting with women to help them identify where they are and how they can get to the wellness they want.
In this episode, Jennie and Lissa discuss:
- Our own negative voice and the obstacles to success.
- Growth a person into someone who sets changes and learns to set boundaries.
- Getting outside of the friends and family circle and keep building with new people.
- Human priority issues, learn to make the choice to prioritize yourself.
- Personal development is the key to getting rid of the negative voice in your head.
- Personal development consists of many different things, reading, training, listening to podcasts, listening to trainings, and journaling.
- Don’t’ just try, make a commitment, and do it. Have an all-in attitude.
- Be consistent, when you start and stop it takes more effort to get going again.
“When the negative thoughts come, take them captive, grab it, and throw it away.” — Lissa Figgins
Connect with Lissa Figgins:
Boost Your Energy Guide Giveaway
Facebook: Lissa Figgins
Living Firmly Planted
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Android | Stitcher | Blubrry | Email | TuneIn | RSS | More