About Bruce Seidman: Bruce Seidman is 30 years ex-President/Owner Sandler Training Global HQ.
Bruce lives on Pawleys Island in South Carolina and coaches company owners and their key employees who absolutely strive to THRIVE (sales and especially non-selling professionals). His coaching is intense, intimate, and makes his clients tons of happiness (and money, too). Best-selling author (2012) “Sandler Success Principles”
In this episode, Jennie and Bruce discuss:
- The mindset to have when it comes to sales.
- How to contact people and understanding how they want to be contacted.
- Assume the Zoom.
- Asking questions and what questions to ask
- Follow up is the key to any sales environment.
- People don’t buy if you don’t ask. Don’t be afraid to ask the question.
- Build a relationship and build trust before you ask the question.
- Questions to get pain. People will usually spend money to avoid pain.
“There’s nothing wrong with asking a question after 3 or 4 follow-ups.”
— Bruce Seidman
Connect with Bruce Seidman:
Facebook: Bruce Seidman
Personalized Sales Coaching
Personalizedsalescoaching.com Get a complimentary sales coaching call
LinkedIn: Bruce Seidman
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.