About Joe Griffard: Joe has been in the financial advice business since 1991. He started with Merrill Lynch in Midtown Manhattan and has been a Certified Financial Planner since 2008. He moved to Houston in February 2020, and he established a new branch for his financial planning company Bridgewater Asset Management. He assists people and a wide variety of clients with their financial planning, insurance, and investment needs, and his passion is serving families impacted by dementia and the professionals who support them.
In this episode, Jennie and Joe discuss:
- Dementia patients, their memory losses, and heightened emotions.
- Taking care of yourself as a caregiver.
- Resources and information for Dementia and Alzheimers.
- Heightened Caregiver emotion an frustration through experiencing Demntia and Alzhemers’s with your loved one.
- Take care of yourself and have yourself in a good mindset before you interact with your loved one.
- Learn about and get the facts about something that is causing you stress.
- Learn to laugh and find humor in life even though the tough times.
- Don’t be afraid to confide in your friends and let them help you.
“Whatever you do to take care of yourself, keep doing that.” — Joe Griffard
Alzheimers Association at alz.org
Alzheimers Association 24/7 Help Line 1-800-272-3900
Connect with Joe Griffard:
“Joe Griffard is a Wealth Manager with Bridgewater Asset Management. Securities are offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advice offered through Bridgewater Asset Management LLC, a registered investment advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial.
The opinions voiced on this podcast are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which strategies or investments may be suitable for you, consult the appropriate qualified professional prior to making a decision.”
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Website: https://badassdirectsalesmastery.com/ Show: https://badassdirectsalesmastery.com/blog/
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.