About Candace Kluba: Candace has 15 years of experience in education with the public school system, more than 5 years as a Women’s Sexual Health & Wellness educator with Pure Romance, and over a year of experience leading intenSati and coaching women to live a life they love in a body they love no matter what. In all positions, Candace leverages her ability to help people find their inner strength and power to learn new things and create positive change in their life. Candace lives in a small rural community outside of St. Louis, Missouri with her husband of 16 years and 8 year old son.
In this episode, Jennie and Candace discuss:
- Loving your body and improving your relationships.
- Empowerment through education.
- Tackling Worthiness issues.
- The benefits of affirmations in improving mindset.
- Your mindset is key in feeling your affirmations, picture, and believe in the affirmations coming true.
- How you do anything is how you do everything.
- Building self-worth is key to improving your relationships.
- Utilizing IntenSati to build your inner strength and confidence.
“Our actions come from our words and thoughts.” — Candace Kluba
Mentioned: Unfuck Yourself
1. My What’s Your Self-Love Score? The quiz is available to everyone on my website! This will help you identify some areas of your self-love that you are rockin’ and some that could use some attention by visiting my website and subscribing to my newsletter!
2. Free 45 minute 1-1 consultation to discover your limiting beliefs and attitudes and the obstacles in your path to an empowered life with optimal health.
3. A free sample of one of our most popular products if you text “BDSM” to 636-337-3097!
Connect with Candace Kluba:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/prbycandacekluba https://www.facebook.com/groups/1607664429467475 https://www.facebook.com/candace.kluba
CONNECT WITH JENNIE:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.